Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Give It A Shake

From the time Sadie and Max were little I taught them to shake off the excess water on command. From the bath tub, the sprinklers, the swimming pool or the gulf of mexico these two LOVE the water.

In this photo series, Sadie came running up to me soaking wet and I said the magic words "Give it a shake Sadie" and she obliged! These photos captured the action of her shake and I just love the faces she makes during the shake and how sweet her face looks in the last photo as her ears sail back down into place.




2 comments:

RunningNan said...

she looks so big!!!

Diana Swallow said...

of course the camera adds 10 pounds LOL

She weighs about 53 pounds. I think its just the camera angle making her look bigger.

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : Scale Junkie : www.scalejunkie.com