Friday, April 25, 2008

Leaping Lizards


I love the way they prance and pounce through the water with such determination and speed. All that matters in the moment is retrieving the toy...or in this case...the flip flop...and being the one to bring it back to shore and get the "good dog" praise.

When we went to the veterinarians last week, they remarked at what a beautiful and shiny coat they have, such healthy dog fur and skin. Of course we had given them a puppy bath the night before but I have to say they really do have amazing coats.

We've been really lucky too, not a single flea or tick even with all of our adventures into the woods to get to the gulf of mexico for their swim. Of course we use Advantix but I've heard people say their dog still gets fleas....of course that makes me start singing that song from the commercial....there ain't no bugs on me, there ain't no bugs on me, there may be bugs on some of you mugs but there ain't no bugs on me.

2 comments:

RunningNan said...

I use advantix too and I never had a problem with her except when she went to my moms house. That would result in a phone call to her. lol

RunningNan said...

Where have you guys been?

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : Scale Junkie : www.scalejunkie.com