Thursday, January 24, 2008

We like to watch Animal Planet


They own this sofa. When I'm going to be gone, I take the cushions off the back and throw them on the floor or they will climb up and knock them down and make comfy little beds where they have the best of both worlds....a view of the TV and a view of the neighborhood. I tell them to "guard the house" they take their duties very seriously. My neighbor across the street said that they bark when they see their family come home and then she see our curtains moving wildly...that would be their wagging tails. The neighbors across the street have a yellow lab who they LOVE to play with. I'm sure they are barking to set up a play date.

1 comments:

RunningNan said...

That is so cute! I love doggie play dates

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : Scale Junkie : www.scalejunkie.com